Thursday, July 31, 2008

Love, love, love....

Last Friday, July 25th, my baby sister got married. She is now Emily Kathrine Foggin! Joshua is a wonderful man, and I know they will have many happy years together. I am so proud of them. My whole family was in the wedding...Scarlet was just for looks, though. We were decked out in pink and orange, as you can see.


The ceremony was sweet and beautiful. and the reception was at Oakhurst Country Club (so gorgeous).
Slade did pretty well, but got a bit antsy during picture time!
And how fun is this?? Cupcakes, not cake!

Life has been busy, but mostly with wedding stuff. Now, as my mother just pointed out, I go back to work in less than 30 days, and that is scaring me to death. I cannot believe it, and I am going to miss my kids so much. Even though sometimes I want to tear my hair out, strand by strand, they are truly the best way to spend the day, and the best things I have ever done in my entire life.

No comments: