Thursday, December 11, 2008

Create

My sister, Emily, and her husband, Joshua, are very creative people.

This year, they have just decided to make these Christmas and Winter craft pieces to sell. There are so many more (CUTE) examples than what I am showing here; these are just the pieces I bought for our house! You should buy some, too! ;-)






Since I took a half day off for Scarlet today (Stefan took the other half), I got to watch her enjoy Sesame Street for the first time. She has seen bits and pieces of Elmo dvds, but this was the first time that I sat down with her in front of the television, and we watched together. She loved it, and she spent a good 30 minutes just totally entranced by all the characters and activity. When they started singing or dancing, she just wiggled her little booty all over the place. It was hilarious.










No comments: